Our dedicated Building and Tenant Services team is here for you and your building. We know you need a dependable partner who will deliver on time, every time, at the drop of the hat. We understand your primary objective—to keep every building tenant happy!
Our Building and Tenant Services group has Tenant Improvement down to a science. We are a small, nimble team that can respond to your needs quickly, yet we have our entire MEP office to draw upon when required.
Find out more about how our TI Team can help you:
Property Managers and Building Owners
As your engineer of record, we provide:
- Asset Management Services: We asses existing conditions and full
- building system planning. We help you determine what your building and systems will look like in five to ten years.
- Landlord and Tenant Negotiations: We get to know your building and help you plan. We can quickly and accurately price a tenant’s build-out to facilitate lease negotiations.
- Speedy and accurate construction documents: Once your tenant says “go,” we spring into action. We survey the specific space for equipment condition—every time—even if we designed the previous tenant space.
- Efficient buildings that have the best market rates.
Piping, plumbing and vacuum systems
- Commercial plumbing systems design
- Compressed air equipment and piping design
- Natural gas piping systems
- Propane gas piping
- High Pressure process piping systems
- Vacuum systems
So you found the perfect spot that’s just the right size for your team today, with plenty of space to grow. But you may be wondering:
- Will the new space provide enough redundant power to keep your servers running in thunder storms?
- Is your CEO going to bake in his south facing floor-to-ceiling windowed office?
- We’re here for you! We will guide you through tough decisions such as balancing the budget provided by your landlord and other critical “must haves” for running your business.
We are here to partner with you in finding the best possible system solutions. Whether you’re building a new office, or designing the new flagship headquarters office, up-and-coming tech firm, our energetic team will help you move forward quickly and keep your project running smoothly.
Let us help you find the best possible solutions and make your job easier today. We can:
- Provide existing equipment assessments and replacement recommendations: Keep your building performing optimally and minimize the down-time of key systems.
- Perform Building Automation Systems analysis and make recommendations for building comfort and efficiency (Re-Commissioning), as well as provide Building Automation System Upgrades. We can help you to bring your building into the 21st century to make your life easier.
- Facilitate Budget Planning: We’ll help you identify costs associated with equipment replacements. You’ll have plenty of data at your fingertips to justify budget requests.